Think I'll wait on getting a new phone

Wait for the next android version, and see if the ASUS Zenfone 2 gets it. If the price for the better one goes down to 250 or less, I'll probably buy it. Might not have enough money if I buy something else, then I'll get to wait for the price to go down again. It should only take six months for the price to go down. Maybe less.

LG G3 is fast after upgrading it to kitkat.