You can’t build Mozilla servo in Windows?

It’d probably be a pain if you can. Doing it in Manjaro, using yaourt -S servo-git. It does everything for me.

Just finished taking a dump, and it failed.

It seems like the build products have moved. When I ran `ln -s ../../target .` in /tmp/yaourt-tmp-emw/aur-servo-git/src/servo/components/servo and restarted building, all worked well.

Might be the solution. Accidentally quit yaourt, now it has to start all over.

You might need to increase your tmpfs size, the Arch Linux wiki will tell you how. I increased mine to 10 GB, that should be enough. And that might work, just read the description on the Arch wiki. It uses RAM and swap. Like I thought, Manjaro doesn’t get 10 GB of RAM.

Trying one more time. I created a almost 10 GB file, and formatted it as ext4. Plenty of free space on my linux SSD. Good thing my /home drive is on it’s own non SSD.

ERROR:style::selector_matching: Stylist::new() failed at loading user-agent.css!

Don’t ask me how to fix that. It compiled but won’t load any sites. Didn’t try any local html files. Maybe they will update the AUR package soon.

Update
Looks like you need the resources folder for servo. Apparently the AUR package doesn’t save the resources folder. Yup it works now. I ran git and told servo where the resources folder is.