Change channels = “Development,Alpha” if you want. If you only want one channel, don’t put a comma in it.
Change mirror_dir = “/path/to/PMMP” to the path where you want the .phar files to download. Has to be a full path, otherwise the symlink won’t work, to lazy to fix. 0.5 was only released because it was an easy fix to get it working again.
Setup Cron and it should download them automatically.
- Fixed the KeyErrors, they changed the name of some of the keys.
- Checks if the file is 4 MB or bigger, if it isn't, delete and assume it failed.
- Makes a symlink from latest_channel.phar to whatever the latest version that it downloaded is.
- Added a timeout to requests.get, so the script won't hang, if there's a problem with their server.
- Generates the output filename based on the build_info.json. Otherwise if the phar name is PocketMine-MP.phar, it won't use that, it'll use the format of the other phar files. If it uses that, then a new build could be the same and it won't download.
- Initial release.