Not paying $10 a month, plus another $10 for the control panel/management. I think my shared hosting is only $20 a year, that’s way cheaper.
BuyShared does some serious overselling. This site doesn’t get much traffic though, so it doesn’t really matter. But I paid for ServerPilot, so I can add more users. Won’t put anybody else’s site on it, unless they pay me. phpMyAdmin is unusable on BuyShared, to get a database backup, go into cPanel, then click Backup, you can download just a MySQL backup from there.
If your site gets traffic, BuyShared probably won’t work, at least not the server I’m on.
At least if I ever do something with this site, it’ll be way faster.
My grandparents had to put Nero down, I’m guessing today. I just heard about it. He was in a lot of pain. News of dogs being put down sucks.
Lilly is still doing OK, going for walks and stuff still.
I have a shitty Comcast connection, so uploading a 1+ GB file will take at least an hour, most likely longer. Should just turn the old VPS back on, create a key, connect, then download directly to the new VPS. But it might be cancelled by now.
Apparently Easy Engine isn’t secure. Old NGINX version. Moving it to CentOS, and Centmin Mod. I could use VestaCP, but I’ll pass. The server will be flooded with brute force attempts with a control panel.
Centmin Mod might of been a mistake, it has to compile stuff. I might get suspended before it’s done.
SSL doesn’t work on the free plan if you set it up by a CNAME, you have to use their DNS. Luckily cPanel has an option. Site doesn’t load for me though. If you upgrade to the Pro plan, it should work, but that’s 20 bucks a month, my hosting is only 15 bucks a month.
Still says “Ineligible for SSL”. Even pointing my DNS to their name servers.
Don’t use Cloudflare the easy way, go to their site and add it there. Don’t use cPanel.
And CloudFlare’s site no longer works. Can’t login. It’s blank.
Just have to wait for the backup file to finish downloading. I emailed asking if I could get a partial refund, the due date was the 1st. I didn’t bother backing up the Piwik database, I don’t care about the useless stats.
The posts may or may not import by RSS. The converter script didn’t work. I’m to lazy to try to get it to work. Importing by RSS on my VPS didn’t work. But PHP could be configured wrong.
Just have to wait for the DNS to update now. I’ll probably go to bed before that happens.
She put him down this morning. I’ll probably regret not going and being by him. I’ll most likely feel guilty.
All in his chest area, in his lungs. She’s probably going to put him down on Monday. He won’t go outside for my sister. He wouldn’t eat his breakfast right away.
Let the crying begin.
Don’t get your sick dog a toy, it won’t make you or them feel better. Meiko wouldn’t even take the toy. Maybe he will eventually.
He is having trouble breathing and can barely walk. Sounds like she might have to put him down. I will have to help him in her car, he probably won’t be able to jump.
The bad feeling is already creeping up. The feeling you get when you have to put a dog down. Might make more sense for the feeling to happen after.
They are doing tests. It’ll take twenty minutes. If they can’t figure out what’s wrong, we will have to put him down.
I’m waiting in the car. You can hear him whining.
They said his stomach is hurting him. I got poop on me when I put him in the car. Could be the pain medicine.
He was constipated. But his chest x-ray wasn’t normal. Also he’s anemic. He could have cancer. He stopped making the weird noise after he pooped.